- Collar fits 15in – 21in neck. There are no standard sizes for dog collars. Please be sure to measure your dog’s neck for correct size. Measure around your dog’s neck (with string or tape measure) snugly where you want the collar to lay.
- If you have any questions or problems with sizes please give us a call before ordering. 256-974-0700
- Breed Recommendation: Greyhound, French Bulldog, or Collie
- Made in U.S.A. with top quality hardware
- Traditional martingale collar has no buckle for superior strength.
Is your dog slipping out of its collar when you go for walks? Try a no-slip, adjustable martingale collar from Country Brook Design! These collars are made to prevent your dog from slipping out of its collar while being walked on a leash and can also be used as a training collar. The martingale collar is often referred to as a humane choke collar. They feature a twin loop design that works by tightening around your dog’s neck whenever it tries to remove its head from the collar. Then, the Martingale will loosen again when your dog stops struggling against it. The limited closure of the martingale collar prevents it from becoming too tight.
A no-slip, adjustable-choke collar is an excellent solution for sight hounds who slip out of their collars.
The design on your collar may vary in different places because they are lovingly handmade and are all a little different.
All of our collars are handcrafted to your exact specifications after the sale. Please note that we will ship within four business days of receiving payment and size.
By adjusting the metal slide, open the collar loop wide. Slip it over your dog’s neck and decrease size until you can comfortably slip only a couple of fingers under the collar. The unique limited closure prevents the choke from becoming too tight.
Buy with confidence from Amazon