- This is the SDR-AF Collar Receiver only; Compatible with the SportDOG Brand FieldTrainer 425 (SD-425) and SportHunter 825 (SD-825)
- The FieldTrainer 425 and SportHunter 825 Remote Trainers can be expanded to train up to 3 dogs with the same Handheld Transmitter with the purchase of this SDR-AF Add-A-Dog Collar
- Features DryTek technology making this collar waterproof and submersible to 25 feet; Fits dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5″-22″
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries charge in 2 hours and last 50-70 hours per charge; Features a low battery indicator to let you know when to charge
- Detailed operating guide and a locally based Customer Care Center, available 6 days a week, provide support when you need it
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to always create “Gear The Way You’d Design It”
Consists only a dog collar
About SDR-AF ADD-A-DOG® Receiver
The original Collar Receiver for FieldTrainer® 425 and SportHunter® 825. Add another dog to your current SportDOG Brand® electronic training system or replace a Collar Receiver with the SDR-AF Add-A-Dog® Receiver Collar.
Works with the following systems:
FieldTrainer® 425 (SD-425), 425S (SD-425S)
SportHunter® 825 (SD-825), 1225 (SD-1225), 1825 (SD-1825)
WetlandHunter® 425CAMO (SD-425CAMO), 1825CAMO (SD-1825CAMO)
ProHunter® 2525 (SD-2525)
HoundHunter® 3225 (SD-3225)
UplandHunter® 1875 (SD-1875)
How it Works
The SDR-AF works with a SportDOG™ Transmitter to receive a safe static correction, tone, or vibration that allows you to easily communicate with your dog. Helps make training and reinforcement quicker and more understandable.
Popular uses for remote dog trainers
Basic obedience training
Distance communication with a working dog
Giving distance commands such as “Come” in the field
Keep your dog’s attention in open spaces
Top tips for successful remote dog training
- Read and watch our Basic Training Manual and DVD
- Ensure a proper fit of the Collar Receiver
- Find your dog’s recognition level by starting at the lowest possible correction level and working up
- Be patient and consistent so your dog understands and can meet expectations
Types of SportDOG Brand® remote trainers.
Our broad line of superior products is the result of focusing on a promise we made to our customers on day one: we will deliver “Gear the way you’d design it®.” We have made good on that promise by designing our products in the field– literally. As a result, we are able to design products to fit the specific needs of hunters and trainers.
Our YardTrainer systems are perfect for basic obedience training. Our YardTrainer line offers static correction as well as tone and is available with up to 300 yards of range. These systems are easy to use for beginning trainers .
Our FieldTrainer line offers the most state-of-the-art technology in the smallest package. All systems offer 500 yard range, 7 instantly selectable stimulation levels within low/medium or medium/high settings, and tone and vibration for up to 3 dogs. The systems are DryTek™ – waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet.
The rugged, versatile SportHunter® Series excels in all environments and is especially suited to upland and multi-dog hunting situations. With the comfortable “soft coat” transmitter finish, these units are a pleasure to use. Both the Transmitter and Receiver are completely waterproof and submersible. The lightweight Collar Receiver features a slim-profile and contoured shape that ensures a custom fit on the dog’s neck. No matter what style of training you prefer, this system can provide it.
The waterfowler hunts in unique settings and needs top performance from his most important asset: his retriever. So SportDOG created a series of remote trainers specifically to meet those demands. The WetlandHunter® is designed for the waterfowl hunting environment with close working dogs. The very small size of the Transmitter and Receiver makes it perfect for situations where your space is at a premium and/or are hunting with smaller dogs. The Transmitter and Collar receiver are guaranteed waterproof and submersible, and they look outstanding – without standing out – because they are finished in Realtree Max-4® camo, a waterfowling favorite. You can stay hidden. You can get wet. You can work your dog. You can bag birds. What else is there?
We offer a variety of systems for the specialized hunter: From the big wide open of the prairie to the thick tangles of northern alder swamps, keeping tabs on hard-running pointing dogs calls for unique gear. Our UplandHunter® 1875 system fills that niche. The situation-programmable Transmitter controls a compact, waterproof Collar Receiver and at the same time remotely operates a rugged, waterproof audible Beeper.
A hound hunter needs big range and the ability to control multiple dogs. Our hound system, the HoundHunter® 3225, is ideal for hunters who pursue bears, bobcats, mountain lions, and raccoons with multiple dogs. With a range of up to two miles, keeping control of a long range pursuit is easier than ever.
The ProHunter® 2525 is a workhorse system that fits with virtually any sporting breed. With a range of up to two miles, it’s ideal for hounds, beagles and far-ranging pointing dogs. For hunters and trainers who want the best of both worlds, this is it!
Train your pets with the following remote trainers:
Call our Customer Care for live help: 1-800-732-0144
Mon.- Fri. 8am- 8pm EST
Sat. 9 am- 5pm EST
…. Read More ….
Low Price [wpramaprice asin=”B00AYXN2ZS”]
Price correct as of
Buy with confidence from Amazon
Disclaimer: This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.