- Safe & Effective Remote Dog Training Collar -Off Leash Behavior Training Such As Barking, Jumping, Biting, Chewing, Charging at Visitors, and Other Aggressive Behaviors.
- System Comes with 1 Rechargeable Transmitter Remote (1000 Ft Signal Range) and 1 Rechargeable/Waterproof/Swim in Water Receiver Collar.
- Features 3 Training Modes (Static Shock, Vibration, Tone) and 100 Adjustable Levels of Vibration And Shock.
- Pet Collar Fits Dogs 8 Pounds and Up With Neck Sizes from 8 to 20 Inches (Small/Medium/Large/Extra Large Dogs).
- Remote Transmitter Can Pair Up to 2 Receiver Collars. Rechargeable Battery Included for Both Transmitter and Receiver.
FunAce Remote Dog Training Collar (1 Dog System) is a safe and effective behavior aid to help train your dog. You control different operating mode: vibration (100 levels), shock (100 levels), and tone using the remote transmitter. The waterproof collar receives the action signal up to 1000 feet and acts accordingly on your dog. Your dog will start to learn and rid of all unwanted behaviors after training for 15 consecutive days.
3 Modes: Static Shock/Vibration/Beep
100 Levels of Vibration and Static Shock Correction Simulation
Rechargeable Remote Transmitter with LCD Screen and LED Flash Light
Rechargeable, Waterproof Receiver Collar (can submerge in water)
Durable and Adjustable Nylon Collar Strap From 8 to 20 Inches; Fit Dogs 8 lbs or Larger
Up to 1000 Feet Signal Range
Power saving design with Automatic Standby and Memory Function
1 Remote Transmitter
1 Collar Receiver
1 Adjustable Nylon Belt
1 USB Charging Cable
1 Shock Testing Bulb
2 Pairs of Metal Probes
Training Your Dog
It is essential to train your dog for this system to work. Off leash behavior training such as barking, jumping, biting, chewing, charging at visitors, and other aggressive behaviors. Spend 15 minutes each day for about 3 weeks to teach your dog the proper behavior and that he feel comfortable wearing the collar regularly.
Actual distance may vary: Optimal distance when transmitter is at least 30 feet from the road with minimal landscaping, sloping, nearby metal outbuildings as it interferes and block the signal from the transmitter. A variety of factors, including terrain, topography, and metal objects may also affect the operating range.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon