- ❤❤IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, SAFE❤❤ When it comes to water, there is no such thing as being “too safe.” That’s why the QBLEEV life jacket is constructed with rubber grab handles making it easy for you to pull your dog out of any emergency. Belly buckles and chest straps keep the jacket secure on your dog while they are in the water.Built with extra padding to enable strong buoyance and safety guarantee.
- ❤❤FIT & FUNCTION❤❤Dogs come in all shapes and sizes. Whether your dog is short and stout or long and lanky, there’s a Dawson life jacket that’s perfect for them. QBLEEV life jackets are available in sizes ranging from S to L, making it easy for you to choose a size that supports your dog and fits their swimming needs. Please kindly read the HOW TO MEASURE & SIZE CHART illustration and SIZE TABLE in the product pictures to get a right size for your beloved dog
- ❤❤CONVENIENCE, QUICK-RELEASE❤❤ Adjustable belt and quick-release buckles to make your dog fit comfortably, easy to put on and take off. Handle on top for quick and easy grabbing. The Heavy-duty D-ring Hook is perfect for dog leash.Convenient top grab handle for easy rescues by hand or boat hook.
- ❤❤UNIQUE MERMAID AND SHARK STYLE❤❤We have 3 types of life jackets, 2 in shark style,on in mermaid style. Surely make your pet become the star while swimming ,walking and other water based activities,the fish scales will catch eyes.PERFECT FOR POOL PARTIES, TRIPS to the beach or on the boat.
- ❤❤OUR COMMITMENT FOR SAFETY❤❤ If your measurement is between two sizes, we recommend the larger size for more comfortable fit about your dog. If you have any problems or confusions after receiving the product, pls let us know, we will be glad to solve it, GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK OR REPLACEMENT.
QBLEEV Dog Life Jacket is is designed for dogs of all shapes and sizes that love to join their humans rafting, kayaking, boating, surfing and
paddle boarding. The chest girth should be the most important and decisive measurement to be considered.
L: Length = 17.3 inches | Chest = 27-32 inches | FITS UP TO 49 – 77 lbs dog
M: Length = 13.8 inches | Chest = 17.3-25.2 inches | FITS UP TO 19.8 – 26.5 lbs dog
S: Length = 11.8 inches | Chest = 12.6-21.3 inches | FITS UP TO 13.2-19.8 lbs dog
How to Get a Suitable Size for Your Dog?
Step 1: Please use a flexible tape to measure the circumference (all the way around) at the widest part of your dog’s chest/ribcage; Depending on the breed, it is typically right behind their front legs
Step 2: Measure the neck’s circumference (the length around their neck) of your dog at the point where his/her collar comfortably sits
Step 3: Measure your dog’s back length from the base of your dog’s neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail; When measuring the back length it is very important that your dog is standing in normal position
Step 4: Refer to our SIZE CHART to get the right size for your dog,Thanks.
NOTE:Please not pulling the tape too tightly when you are measuring. And take any other unique traits (large shoulders, long torso, etc.) into consideration.
Explore new ground with Outward Hound Gear! Our performance gear will keep your pup safely equipped for every new adventure!
Package List: 1 x QBLEEV Dog Life Vest
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon