- Trains your pet through positive reinforcement
- Links a food rewarded to desired good behavior
- Extendable target wand can be used with our without the base
- Hand-held remote operates up to 100 feet away
- Remote reward dog trainer for pet owners and professionals. All breeds and ages of dogs
- Detailed instruction guide, comprehensive instructional DVD, extendable target wand with removable base, hand-held remote control with 100 foot signal range, 2 interchangeable food disks; 4 “D” batteries required and sold separately.
- Call, chat or email with PetSafe brand US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
Premier Treat & Train Remote Reward Dog Trainer is a remote-controlled reward system that uses positive reinforcement for training dogs to behave appropriately at home. The Electronic tool teaches calm behavior in distracting situations like visitors at the door, the family dinner table or left alone in a crate; Teaches dogs to focus on you with engaging, interactive games that provide exercise and mental stimulation; Teach dogs at a distance to perform almost any behavior, from everyday skills (such as potty training) to specialized skills (such as agility, obedience, service and military work).
Premier Treat & Train Remote Reward Dog Trainer
Reward your dog for behaviors you desire
Dogs repeat behaviors that are rewarded. Premier Treat & Train Remote Reward Dog Trainer is a remote-controlled reward system that uses positive reinforcement for training dogs to behave at home and perform better in competition. By rewarding desired behaviors, the system can be an invaluable tool in helping redirect a dog’s focus away from barking at the door, jumping on guests, and begging at the table. The system can also be used to train behaviors ranging from down/stay to coming when called and specialty skills such as contacts, place and go-outs.
The Premier Treat & Train Remote Reward Dog Trainer system was created by Dr. Sophia Yin, Veterinarian, applied animal behaviorist and world renowned expert on barking and on positive reinforcement training protocols for dogs. Dr. Yin is also the author of one book “How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves,” and a groundbreaking textbook and DVD featuring 1600 photos, “Low Stress Handling, Restraint and Behavior Modification of Dogs and Cats.” She runs a behavior website and blog.
Buy with confidence from Amazon